This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate computational design specialist to join a multi award-winning practice and develop in a collaborative studio with a global presence.
About this role
A forward-thinking and award-winning practice known for pushing the boundaries with their innovative approach to design are looking for an experienced computational designer to join their London office.
- Provide technical support and training to architectural project teams.
- Help develop and implement computational tools and workflows.
- Visual programming and complex modelling on large scale projects.
- Developing bespoke workflows for projects in Revit and Rhino.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a computational design-focused role.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Rhino from working on live projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Dynamo and Grasshopper from working on live projects.
- C# and Python experience would also be beneficial.