Retail Graphic Designer - Wayfinding
About this role
A career-defining opportunity has arisen for an experienced food-retail 2D graphic designer who is looking for a new challenge. The family-owned company has grown immensely in the last few years and is now an industry leader in design and build in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Liaise with produce designers, clients and chefs for briefs
- Account manage different clients and maintain relationships.
- Work with internal team of interior designer and creative director.
- Contribute to brand strategy and creative brand guidelines.
- Work closely with store layouts and spacial designs to achieve wayfinding signage.
- Create marketing collateral for seasonal or special displays.
- Understand and implement food category strategy and signage.
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong graphics skill essential in Adobe Create Suite.
- Other software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp or rendering programs are not essential but are an asset.
- Experience in a similar role in the food-retail design industry.
- Bilingualism is an asset.