Senior Interior Architect
About this role
Established NYC design firm is looking for an Senior Architect with 10 years of experience on New York City-based projects to join its team
- Assist with all phases of project development from schematic design through construction for mid to large size projects.
- Coordinate on the production of strong construction drawing sets.
- Liaise with project team and senior architect in charge.
- Interface with consultants from concept to completion.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- 10 years' professional experience.
- Strong Design and technical skills.
- Experience in multi-family, mixed-use projects
- Strong CA project experience
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp.
Candidates who have the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects will be rewarded with an outstanding compensation and benefits package along with fantastic growth opportunities.