Project Coordinator / Job Captain
About this role
Design-focused firm in Los Angeles seeks talented Job Captain to join their team. This firm works on a variety of project types, including education, healthcare and science and technology. Above all, they'd like to hire creative, self-motivated, quick-thinking individuals who thrive in a team environment and have strong technical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Under the direction of the Project Architect, will translate design ideas into clear and concise architectural drawings
- Take part in projects from concept through completion
- Take on leadership on smaller projects, shepherding them through the various stages of design, documentation, and delivery
- Coordinate with external consultants
Skills and Experience
- 8 years of industry experience minimum
- Proficiency in Revit
- Proven experience in taking projects through SD, DD, permitting, CDs and construction phases
- Local permitting experience in Los Angeles and cities within LA County a major plus
- Rewarding work environment that values pushing design forward
- Paid time off, group medical and vision care, Flexible Spending Account, and participation in the firm's discretionary Performance-Based Bonus Program
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.