Project Architect - Institutional
About this role
Los Angeles firm seeks a Project Architect to join their design team, with a focus on institutional work. Effective communication skills are key to this role, as you will be interfacing with project teams, outside consultants, firm leadership, and clients on a regular basis.
- Work alongside the Project Manager to lead and manage an architectural design team and provide technical support from SD to DD on complex projects
- Lead and manage construction document review and construction administration phases
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Coordinate and communicate fluidly with both internal and external teams, as well as with clients
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years of post-graduate experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit
- Understanding of building code and life safety requirements
- Strong understanding of building systems, materials applications and construction techniques
- Architectural license preferred
- Proven ability to oversee and manage project teams
- Previous experience working with an Architect of Record
- Rewarding work environment that values pushing design forward
- Paid time off, group medical and vision care, Flexible Spending Account, and participation in the firm's discretionary Performance-Based Bonus Program
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.