Studio Manager - High-End Residential
About this role
Bring your experience in private, high-end residential projects to the next level. This industry-changing manufacturer creates pre-fabricated homes, both single-family and multi-family, at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional site-based contractors. This is a rare opportunity to join their team at a management level!
- Manage and mentor a small team of designers and architects
- Create and monitor project schedules and estimates
- Support the sales and marketing team
- Determine scope of work and project proposals
- Provide excellent service to clients
- Work with design staff and outside architects to develop homes
Skills and experience:
- MUST be licensed in the state of California
- Minimum of 7 years of experience
- Experience in high-end, private residential projects
- Experience working in Type V construction
- A great and patient communicator and leader
- Experience in managing teams and delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- Good in Revit
- Competitive benefits package
- Performance-based bonus
- Stock options
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.