Senior Bid Coordinator
Fantastic opportunity to combine graphic and bid content-creating skills with a vibrant marketing team.
About this role
This globally-renowned architecture and design practice with a strong London presence is seeking a creative marketing and bids professional to join a dynamic team.
- Preparing proposals, qualifications, packages and presentations for prospective clients.
- Managing teams to hit deadlines.
- Drafting, editing, organising and proofing marketing collateral.
- Creating/managing templates.
- Researching clients, market trends and background information.
- Scheduling and tracking production of proposals/qualifications.
- Managing project and client data in firm-wide databases and marketing collateral.
- Supporting other offices and/or national sectors - or discipline-specific initiatives, as required.
- Helping to create a strategy for winning bids.
- Working within a bid team at a senior level.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic.
- Strong organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients.
- Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle stressful situations.
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.