Project Administrator/Document Controller
London practice with a varied and exciting portfolio and friendly team seeks an experienced project administrator.
About this role
- Answering calls and taking messages.
- Setting up meetings.
- Filing, binding and photocopying.
- Document control.
- Liaising with both internal and external project teams to establish procedures for information workflow.
- Ensuring timely uploading of design information in line with internal and client project requirements to electronic document management systems.
- Maintaining all drawing records for allocated projects including drawing issue registers.
- Final quality control review of information submissions.
- Development and maintenance of project procedures.
- Filing and organising (hard copy and digital) all project documentation.
- Keeping project contact lists up-to-date.
- Working to tight deadlines and ensuring documents filed in the correct location and categorised according to the type of document.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic.
- Strong organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Experience in document control in architecture is desirable.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and the document control software is essential.