Intermediate Architect - Interiors
About this role
A boutique, full service corporate interiors specialist is seeking talented and driven Intermediate Architect/Project Manager to join their growing team.
- Involved in all phases of design
- Lead in development of design and preparation of project documentation
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors
- Work across several projects concurrently
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
- 3-6 years' professional experience
- Past experience in office and/or retail projects
- Knowledge of building codes and submittal approvals
- Experience through all stages from conducting site surveys to CA
- Strong communication, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting abilities and proficiency in 3D programs (Sketch-up) and graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing New York studio and take your career to the next level!
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.