About this role
Interdisciplinary architecture studio specializing in museum, cultural, arts and education projects, is seeking a Junior Architect with min 1-3 years of relevant experience to collaborate on the construction documentation effort of several ongoing projects.
Required Skills and Credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture (B-Arch) or Master's of Architecture (M-Arch)
- 1+ years’ work experience in an architecture firm
- Strong design and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the DD/CD Phases of projects, developing the design through detailing and documentation. Basic understanding of codes, constructability and industry standards pertaining to museums and exhibition design
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative-Suite, AutoCAD, Rhino & Vray
- Working knowledge of Revit through project implementation
- Experience working in a design intensive, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments; strong communication & organizational skills