Architectural Technician - Iconic Local Projects
About this role
Our client is top-tier architecture practice well-known for their elegant and functional solutions. This multi-disciplinary studio works across all sectors and scales and has designed some truly iconic buildings. An opportunity has arisen for a talented Revit Technician to bring their skills to complex projects. The successful documenter will be versatile and resourceful, with an eye for detail and great communication skills. Unite with a collaborative, friendly team dedicated to the creation of meaningful projects.This is a brilliant chance to join a leading practice with a strong track record of delivering award-winning and inspirational designs!
- Work across projects from the early works phase through to construction drawing issue
- Provide documentation support
- Document varied Revit construction details to a high-level
- Contribute to outstanding project outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or Drafting
- Large-scale experience
- High-level Revit proficiency
- Extensive documentation and detailing skills (demonstrated in an outstanding portfolio)
- Previously have documented and contributed to drawing packages in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
Benefits & Culture
- Contribute to significant, city-shaping projects
- Grow your career with professional development opportunities + potential for future leadership roles
- Spend your days in a dynamic, creative environment
- Embrace opportunities for professional development
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.