Senior Landscape Architects - London & Edinburgh
About this role
Leading multidisciplinary design studio with an award-winning portfolio of large-scale housing-led regeneration projects has openings nationally for senior landscape architects. If you are looking for a new challenge or a change of scene either in London or Edinburgh, this studio boasts a nurturing, inclusive and social office culture and excellent benefits package. If you are a chartered landscape architect with considerable experience working on large-scale regeneration projects in the UK and have a passion to create beautiful, better and more sustainable places for everyone, this could be for you!
- Day-to-day lead on multiple housing-led urban regeneration projects through all stages.
- Collaborate with in-house architects, planners and urban designers.
- Lead consultation meetings and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant landscape architecture qualification or post-graduate degree.
- From a design-focused background with a high-quality portfolio.
- Demonstrable experience running complex housing projects at all stages.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills with experience nurturing client, external consultant and stakeholder relations.
- Desire to lead a team and inspire success in others.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.