About this role
Prestigious design studio in the heart of east London is looking for enthusiastic and talented Part II assistants. With award-winning schemes across most sectors, you will be supported by an established team of architects and project architects on the design and delivery of high-profile projects refurbishment projects in London. This studio has no prescriptive 'house' style - a real opportunity for confident and ambitious designers to carve a career for themselves and gain their Part III at one of London's most sought-after design studios. Also known for their social, flexible and supportive environment, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Assist on a significant mixed-use/commercial workplace refurbishment scheme.
- Attend meetings under project associates with high-profile London-based client, consultant and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully-qualified Part II assistant from a design-focused background.
- Demonstrable post-qualification practical experience in the UK, ideally across high-end contemporary commercial/mixed-use refurbishment schemes.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks and or Revit is ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.