Junior Interior Designer - Contract
About this role
A central London interior design practice with reputation for delivering outstanding international residential projects to discerning clients, whether private individuals, premium developers or boutique hoteliers is looking for a junior designer to work across multiple projects. This is a three-month contract with the opportunity to extend further or be offered a permanent position. Contract starting 17th February 2020.
- Work closely alongside the project team on development of concepts for high-end residential projects.
- Design research.
- Project administration.
- Ability to work on AutoCAD if required.
Skills and Experience
- BA in interior design or related field.
- Proven experience working/interning on with comparable practice within high-end residential.
- Fluency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
- Able to work under own initiative or as part of a team with a positive attitude, ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, good interpersonal skills.
Apply with your CV and sample portfolio for the opportunity to work on projects that bring new levels of luxury and originality within the interior design sector.