Design Architect - Residential
About this role
An established, high-profile practice in south-west London is searching for architects to join their self-designed office, working on bespoke residential projects. This is an opportunity to work for a frequently published practice, where you will regularly see the life cycle of design.
- A thorough understanding of the design process.
- Ability to work on-site alongside sub-contractors and the client.
- Flexibility and openness of approach and willingness to work as a team player.
- Good design and technical capability.
Skills and Experience
- Part III
- Revit ideal - not essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.