Sales & Design Associate
About this role
Custom furniture start-up is seeking a self-directed Sales & Design Associate with a passion for interior design and exceptional customer service skills. The ideal candidate should have an elevated "Emotional I.Q"; inspiring colleagues and customers with a positive, proactive attitude. You should be able to adapt fluidly to changing situations and strong-problem abilities.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in sales and/or hospitality.
- You are comfortable managing sales relationships, setting team goals, and maintaining sales performance objectives.
- You have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to translate details into actionable responses.
- An excellent communicator.
- You are willing to travel and to spend time in Chicago, at I/D headquarters.
- Experience managing or supporting a team.
- You know how to manage a project end-to-end and can keep team members on stringent timelines throughout that process.
- Retail project management experience.
- Knowledge of design and furniture.
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Experience with Zendesk.
- Serve as key-holder for the Los Angeles store supporting the managerial team with responsibilities including sales and business development.
- Manage the complete selling process from the customer first touch to purchase execution and ensure a superior customer experience.
- Grow and manage the sales team, while improving sales processes to ensure that sales growth never sacrifices our focus on customers.
Health benefits, product discounts, flexible PTO