Job Captain – Community & Education Projects
About this role
Collaborative, employee-owned company in Santa Monica seeks designer with 4-8 years of experience to create spaces that foster community engagement, learning, and artistic expression. This Job Captain role is perfect for a creative, quick-thinking individual who thrives in a multi-disciplinary environment and has strong technical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Work with Project Manager and Project Architect to develop design concepts and translate into clear and concise architectural drawings
- Produce and review construction documents, drawings, and submittals
- Document code reviews and compliance, identify quality control issues
- Communicate project changes with team members for fast response
Skills and Experience
- 4-8 years of working experience required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD with strong 2D and 3D graphic skills
- Good understanding of construction techniques and building materials
- Bonus if experienced in cost estimates and bid evaluation
- Easy access to public rail
- Competitive industry benefits, and a culture of training and mentorship
- Lots of office amenities, PTO, wellness opportunities, and team social events
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.