Senior Project Architect
About this role
Driven, DTLA office is seeking an experienced Senior Project Architect to join their team, with a focus on healthcare architecture. Effective communication skills are key to this role, as you will be interfacing with project teams, outside consultants, firm leadership, and clients on a regular basis.
- Lead projects and assist in submitting to required agencies, implementing OSHPD comments, and other regulatory processes
- Work alongside the Project Manager to manage an architectural design team and dial in deliverables and schedules
- Lead and manage construction document review and construction administration phases
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Coordinate and communicate fluidly with both internal and external teams, as well as with clients
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience, with 5+ in healthcare
- Proficiency in Revit
- Understanding of OSHPD regulations and experience in implementation in CD's, permit procurement, and the construction administration phase
- Experience in large-scale core and shell and TI projects
- Strong understanding of building systems, materials applications and construction techniques
- Competitive industry benefits, including 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedule/hours, ample PTO
- Path to participate in employee ownership plan
- Eligibility to participate in a year-end bonus program
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.