Private Residential Architect
About this role
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an ambitious Architect with strong design, technical and documentation skills to join their busy Sydney team. This highly-respected, mid size practice in Alexandria are looking for a motivated individual with a passion for private residential architecture, good all-round design, detailing and documentation skills. This role will suit a proactive 'do-er', someone who can design and detail and is quick at producing documentation for DA and construction.
- Able to resourcefully answer design questions autonomously
- Working on residential projects from concept to completion
- Produce good quality design outcomes and documentation
Skills and experience
- Architecture qualification and 8-10 years industry experience
- Highly developed ArchiCAD skills
- Exposure to all phases of the architectural process
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and visually
- Good knowledge of local codes and standards
- The ability to work in a busy team environment and individually
- This role would suit a team player with a good attitude and work ethic
Benefits and culture
- Excellent mentorship provided
- Boutique friendly office environment
- Good project ownership and career development opportunities
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.