Senior Project Manager - Urban Design
About this role
An award-winning architecture and urban design firm is seeking a Project Manager to join their team at their Manhattan-based office. This person will be working on multiple Urban Design and Architecture projects simultaneously, coordinating all technical, administrative and design efforts while serving as the main liaison with client and consultants.
- Managing budgets and schedules throughout the whole process.
- Coordinating project communications and documentation internally and with multiple consultants.
- Involved in the preparation of contracts and proposals.
- Lead coordination of design and technical teams
- Contribute to project profitability by estimating fees and determining scope of work.
- Overseeing and mentoring junior staff.
- Serve as client main point of contact.
- Work together with the Principal in developing and achieving in project goals and objectives.
- Overseeing technical quality while enforcing QA/QC process.
- Working on multiple projects and ensuring completion by established deadlines and budget.
Skills and Experience:
- Accredited Architecture degree (Masters or Bachelors)
- Architecture License is a big plus, but not a requirement.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in Architecture and Urban Design.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Proven ability in problem identification and problem solving are a must.
- Demonstrable knowledge of building and zoning codes.
- Well organized, detail oriented and resourceful.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam, MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite is desired.
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.