Middleweight Interior Designer - Based in Madrid
About this role
An international design agency with an established headquarters in Australia are looking for two middleweight designers for their growing studio in Madrid. The successful candidates would be brought on a for an initial 6-month contract to work across two high-end and notable hotel projects from the concept stage. This brilliant opportunity for a proactive designer to join a dedicated team that delivers projects to the highest level.
- Responsible for implementing design from project lead from concept to completion
- Assist in preparing presentations, full documentation packages, FF&E, specifications and material schedules.
- Attend design meetings and implement outcomes as required
- Review documentation from external contractors for mark-up
- Project and site coordination
Skills & experience
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential
- Sketch Up proficiency is desirable
- Proven experience working in all areas of the design process
- Luxury hospitality/hotel project experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Current residency in Madrid/Spain is desirable but not essential
- Fluency in Spanish advantageous
- The ideal candidate will be proactive, adaptable, hard-working, efficient and an excellent communicator.
Benefits & culture
- Collaborative team environment globally
- Support and mentoring to take ownership of your projects
- Great location in Madrid, close to transport!
Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio, looking to interview immediately.
Contract start date: Mid March 2020