About this role
A great opportunity has come up to join this leading architectural and urban design studio who work on significant projects locally and overseas. With several recent competition wins, they are looking for an enthusiastic Architect to assist with the delivery of various large scale multi-residential projects. You will enjoy a supportive culture and have the chance to work on some exciting projects. Local experience working on advanced contract documentation and administration skills for large developments essential.
- Contribute to design development, construction detailing, preparation of coordinated project documentation
- Follow project through in all phases schematic design through to practical completion on site
- Collaborate with Principals and other team members
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Respond to complex issues with innovative solutions
- Manage clients, consultants, technical specialists and team members
- Guide, mentor and develop junior team members
Skills and experience
- Passion for contemporary architecture
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in residential architecture
- Excellent skills in ArchiCAD
- Previous experience in Construction, BCA and DA
- Outstanding documentation and detailing skills
- Great attention to detail, strong communication skills and time management abilities
- Demonstrated understanding of projects concept to completion
Benefits and culture
- Excellent design reputation and a keen interest in sustainable design
- Award winning Architectural firm
- Great culture and friendly working environment
Sr. Project Manager Education
A national multidisciplinary design firm rooted in architecture and engineering , is looking for a Senior Project Architect with experience in Art, Community and Education to join their Sacramento team.
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.