About this role
Leading international Architectural firm is seeking a creative, motivated Communications Manager who will collaborate with the leadership team to create and implement external communication campaigns that support business objectives in key markets. This position will be focused on Aviation, Health, Hospitality, Commercial, Education, and Sports markets. The ideal is a keen, dynamic storyteller with a passion for the design industry. A successful candidate You are a self-starter and motivated communicator who is skilled at extracting and telling high-impact stories across multiple platforms. Responsibilities:
- Interface with business strategy, projects, research and stories to craft integrated communication big-picture campaigns.
- Leverage all available communication channels to execute marketing campaigns
- Draft written content, including project case stories, byline articles, white papers, blog posts, web site content, social media posts, award entries, marketing collateral, e-marketing
- Liaise with the Global Public Relations team to raise profile in key media outlets.
- Guide leadership on social media best practices on how to use their channels strategically
- Collaborate with sector and office leadership to create internal events that engage clients, the design community and our own employees
- Fluency with global trends shaping the architecture industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience collaborating with and advising senior and executive leadership
- Fluency in social media
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A track record of relationship building
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite