Business Development/ Marketing Coordinator
About this role
Multi-national A & D company is seeking an experienced Business Development / Marketing Coordinator who has an entrepreneurial spirit and keen eye for detail. The ideal candidate should be extremely professional, possess strong communication skills and be familiar with architecture and development trends in the US and Canada.
- Research current real estate development trends in cities across North and South America.
- Prepare and present summary reports on research findings to the Partners.
- Regularly update CRM with research findings and client correspondence.
- Prepare a response to RFQs, RFPs and fee proposals for competitions and commissioned projects.
- Attend and create BD Events and networking gatherings
- BA degree or higher in Architecture, Marketing, or a relevant field. An understanding of the architectural design process.
- Familiarity with trends in architecture, real estate development, and cultural institutions.
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent at multi-tasking and have
- An enthusiasm for new challenges
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite preferred