Director of Facilities
Facilities role at global design firm reporting directly to partners
About this role
- Overall management of office operations including security, mail, fire safety, emergency management and maintenance. ?
- Coordinates and oversees all aspects of internal staff moves & renovations.
- Works with team to set and attain measurable performance and developmental goals.
- Liaison with building management
- Coordinates with outside vendors, offsite storage services & supply budgets
Skills & Experience
- 10 or more years of office/facilities management experience.
- 5 – 7 years of experience with managing a team required.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience within the architectural industry preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- IFMA (International Facilities Management Association) membership and/o rclass certification is a plus.