Customer Service Representative
About this role
Luxury furniture company is seeking an entry-level Customer Service Representative with a positive attitude for their Culver City showroom. The ideal candidate is someone with phenomenal relationship-building skills and a desire to build a strong return-business clientele. To be successful in this role, you should have a keen eye for detail, be adept at creative problem-solving and handle conflict with grace and tact.
- Serve as one of the first point of contact for customer service and sales inquiries, answering incoming phone calls, emails, and website requests from both new and existing customers.
- Qualify incoming sales inquiries, entering and distributing leads and requests when necessary to the appropriate sales representative or retail partner.
- Quickly and efficiently fulfill customer requests for information and support, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Provide Case Management, resolving customer complaints and warranty claims by investigating potential resolutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all products, services, pricing, programs, and installation methods.
- Perform post-sale follow-up via care calls, ensuring customers are satisfied and all pending requests and issues are quickly and efficiently resolved.
- Assist with the setup and ongoing management of accounts as assigned, including processing orders, resolving claims, responding to inquiries, providing product information, and ensuring vendor requirements are met consistently.
- Develop an elite level of working knowledge of the NetSuite platform to provide ongoing improvement to process and tools that drive improved customer service, sales support and in turn, increasing sales.
- 3+ years prior experience in a similar Sales or Customer Support role involving order entry, lead distribution, and customer interaction.
- Prior successful experience in a similar industry
- Highly proficient computer skills including but not limited to NetSuite or similar CRM/ERP system (e.g. SAP, SalesForce, etc.), Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- BA Degree or beyond in Business Administration or similar a plus.