Director of Marketing
About this role
Fast-growing A & D firm is seeking a polished Director of Marketing to oversee and implement new growth initiatives. A successful candidate should be well-versed in all aspects of marketing and communications, especially within the architectural industry. As Director of Marketing, you should be an expert in A/E/C proposal development and fluent in industry "lingo". Additionally, you will be responsible for coordinating marketing activities with other marketing and firm leaders. You will also be required to manage and track project pursuit KPIs and direct prepare project proposals to ensure high win rates. Qualifications:
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Business, Architecture or other related fields from an accredited university, or equivalent demonstrated proficiency.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in marketing in architecture or related design industry.
- Ability to manage medium to large-sized teams and have a strong understanding of the architectural industry and profession.
- A good understanding of digital and social media marketing trends.
- Establish productive working relationships, and deals effectively and cooperatively with internal ‘proponents,’ marketing, public relations, and graphic design staff.
- Collaborates with appropriate staff to meet the goals and objectives of marketing activities.
- Manages the firm’s PR and communication plan by overseeing and directing the communications team.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director.
- Develops external communications strategies.
- Participates in the development of the brand strategy for the firm.
- Manages website development and maintenance.
- Manages/implements social media strategies and tools.
- Works with Practice leaders to develop and implement market-targeted
- Analyzes the effectiveness of individual communication and promotion/PR activities in support of the firm’s overall image and position.
- Implements the firm’s social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the firm to ensure its effectiveness and encourage adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture
- Oversees the development of social media campaigns in conjunction with the Public Relations Manager.
- Manages presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.