Recruitment Consultant, Architecture
About this role
We are a group of Architects and Designers who recruit talent for Design firms all over the world. Based in our Sydney office, this innovative role would suit someone looking to ‘do something different’ with their design qualifications and experience.
You will be working with all of the "big names" in Architecture as well as boutique design companies on a daily basis. Helping our clients find the best talent in the market, whilst simultaneously working with talented, and experienced candidates to navigate their next career step. You will be joining a thriving, cohesive team who have developed fantastic relationships with our existing client base.
- Work on a diverse range of roles for the architecture and design industry;
- Develop knowledge of what your clients need to expand their business;
- Match top candidates looking for that next career challenge;
- Review applicants, interview candidates, provide summary notes and create job ads;
- Grow your network, nurturing your client & candidate relationships;
Use your qualifications or experience in Architecture or Design and move into a new career with Bespoke Careers - the only specialist global Architectural and Design Agency!
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the Architecture or Design industry with relevant qualifications required;
- Recruitment experience within a relevant industry is beneficial but not required due to in house training;
- Proven relationship building & customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills; capable of presenting to a group of people;
- Confident, influential with strong networking skills;
- Target hitting & goal orientated;
- Detailed and organised;
- Team focused with a drive to succeed.
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday + additional day for each year of service
- 12% superannuation after two years of service
- Christmas party adventures! (previously Byron Bay, Hobart, Melbourne, Sydney)
- Employment Assistance Program
- Cake on your birthday
'Refer a Friend' and be rewarded with a $400 gift voucher!*
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.