About this role
Exclusive A & D firm is seeking a high-level creative to be their Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter to support the office in creating and maintaining graphic assets for branding and firm communication working in tandem with the in-house marketing coordinator. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the design of Award submissions, graphics for lectures/ presentations, managing the graphic design of all branded assets, social media, project drawings, and website layout.
- Offer creative input, fresh ideas and innovative concepts to each project
- Monitor appearance of the brand across all print and digital materials, ensuring consistency
- Maintain a high level of quality in all deliverables
- Provide creative editing and QA/QC on graphic materials
- Develop branded templates as needed for easy retrieval and customization
- Communicate branding ethos, asset locations on the server, etc. internally to the office
- Enforce consistency in colors, logo, and other elements in alignment with the firm’s brand guidelines
- Participate in weekly marketing meetings to communicate the status of ongoing graphics projects
- Maintain common naming, filing, and organization structure in shared servers
- Develop graphic content for proposal and qualification packages and coordinate submissions
- QA/QC all pursuit materials from a design perspective
- Coordinate logistics of print production, including the management of local printers, as needed
- Produce, improve and/or tailor graphic solutions to proposal assets, including general layout, flow, and typography.
- Maintain an organized image library, with final project photography in various sizes and formats
- Prepare submission, gather information needed, and ensure timely delivery of final materials
- Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Fine Art, or a related discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the graphic design of marketing materials, preferably in the A/E/C industry
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), MS Office (PowerPoint), G Suite, Squarespace, and Mailchimp.
- Demonstrated ability in the conceptual design, execution, tailoring, and production of graphic assets
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, tasks and feedback sources
- Proficiency in Rhino, SketchUp, and Revit.