Business Development Manager - Commercial Flooring
About this role
Highly regarded Australian flooring supplier that specialises in both commercial and residential projects. Delivering the best innovations and quality the world can offer, across vinyl, rubber, laminate, plank, needle punch, Axminster, carpet tile and carpet roll flooring products.
- Grow, develop and maintain existing flooring contractor accounts.
- Network with new clients to expand business
- Understand clients’ business priorities, focus, and strategies
- Identify trends within the market to forecast projects
- Maintain accurate client data
Skills & Experience
- Existing relationships with Flooring contractors desirable
- Strong knowledge of the commercial design market
- Need to be a highly self-motivated BDM
- Able to work autonomously
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in Business