Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
About this role
Opportunity for a talented Revit architecture computing grad to join a boutique studio working on a variety of projects. This studio has a strong reputation for designing the top hospitality hotspots around Sydney as well as high end projects of a variety of typologies. The ideal candidate will have strong Revit skills. You will have strong technical sensibility and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work alongside Principals and other team members
- Produce design and documentation using Revit
- Offer excellent graphic presentation skills
Skills & Experience
- Architecture computing graduate
- 0-2+ years experience working across interiors and architecture projects in a fast-paced environment
- Revit fluency
Benefits & Culture
- Industry leaders in their field
- Award winning architectural firm
- Great culture and friendly working environment
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.