Mid-level Architectural Designer
About this role
With offices on both the west and east coasts, this internationally recognized practice is known for completing widely-acclaimed projects which serve the arts, communities, and environment. They are currently looking for a Mid-level Architectural Designer (4-8 years) to join their Los Angeles studio.
- Produce and assemble construction documents and custom specifications
- Work within and help to lead a team, under the guidance of studio leaders, throughout documentation phases
- Collaborate closely with all partners involved - from clients to contractors
- Communicate all project intricacies swiftly and effectively in order to keep project on-time
- Visit project on site and coordinate custom local fabrication
Skills and Experience
- 4-8 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture
- Research-oriented, exploratory thinking, and academic approach to design
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work in a design intensive, collaborative environment
- Exhibition design experience highly desired
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.