About this role
Top AEC firm is seeking a mid-level, detail-oriented Marketing Specialist to assist in expanding the company brand. The ideal candidate exercises independent judgment, works proactively to tackle any task, and achieves directives with excellence. This position comes with supervisory duties, overseeing Marketing Assistants, Marketing Coordinators, and general admin.
- Developing marketing information systems (client files, resume and project description files, mailing list, etc.).
- Writing, editing, and production of project marketing support materials (qualifications packages, proposals, presentations/interviews, etc.)
- Implementing communication strategy by assisting with project and personnel internal and external public relations.
- Drafting content and graphic layout of marketing materials.
- Partner with technical staff to create concepts for and develop marketing collateral.
- Gathering, formatting and maintaining accurate, up-to-date firm marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions, and statistics.
- Planning and coordinating photoshoots and managing photo documentation of projects and staff.
- Researching target markets and clients as directed, sharing relevant information with other offices and practices.
- Producing high-quality work products, in terms of accuracy, messaging, content, and compliance with requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or technical field
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably with 1 year in marketing assistant/jr. marketing coordinator or communications-related position.
- 3-7 years of secretarial experience in design/construction project services or marketing.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be proficient using MS Office Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision CRM databases
- Experience in the AEC industry