About this role
A well-established commercial office fit out company are looking for Project Managers to join their growing team. With 20 years' industry experience, this company is at the forefront of commercial office design and construction. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with a highly creative team in a similar design focused fit-out company.
Drive project delivery in one of Australia’s most highly respected D&C firms. You will be a motivated and experienced Project Manager with specific experience in workplace design and construct projects in Australia, ideally having delivered innovative, turn key office fit outs.
- Create and monitor work programmes
- Liaise with various trades on site
- Run site meetings with clients, and issue meeting minutes
- Follow and track budgets
- Work well to deadlines and under pressure
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in professional practice
- Have an understanding of commercial office fitout
- Previous experience in scheduling, budgeting and coordinating with contractors on site
- A strong understanding of interior design and documentation processes and protocols
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Team player with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude