Senior Graphic Designer
Help shape the firm's visual identify
About this role
- Shaping the firm's visual identity.
- Collaborating with architecture and interiors design teams to visually communicate a variety of concepts.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to produce branded presentations and proposals.
- Furthering the firm’s graphics style and brand to ensure that we continue to be seen as modern and relevant.
- Working directly with the firm’s Partners to research, conceptualize, and design presentations.
- Designing branded materials in both print and digital formats, including brochures and advertisements.
- Creating environmental graphics, signage, murals, logos, wallpaper, etc.
- Creating or maintaining graphic content of the website.
- Composing branded digital newsletters and e-blasts.
- Maintaining firmwide images database.
- Acting as a resource on all graphic design and graphic software related issues for the firm.
Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years relevant experience strong graphic sensibility and the ability to organize information conceptually.
- Attention to detail is critical, as is an ability to multitask under tight deadlines.
- strong interpersonal and communication skills extremely skilled in Adobe CC Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the field of A/E and Interior Design is a plus.