About this role
Fast-paced, multidisciplinary Los Angeles studio is looking for a highly motivated and organized individual who is willing to take responsibility, multi-task in a deadline-driven environment, and who is interested to grow with a creative team.
- Produce construction documents and specifications
- Skillfully work alongside internal and external customers
- Construction administration, coordinating with a range of consultants including civil, electrical, and structural engineers
- Strong communication skills including ability to present; can interface well with clients, larger project teams and consultant alike
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5- 8 years of professional experience
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master’s of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up and Rhino
- Hand-drawing and residential experience preferred
- 401(k) program with matching employer contribution
- Fully paid premium for medical, dental and vision
- Generous paid vacation days and public holidays
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.