CAD Engineer - Manufacturing
About this role
This is a great way to join the client-side! A manufacturer of architecture components is looking for a technically capable CAD engineer/technician, with a thorough understanding of how a home is put together, to join the team. You will be working in multiple softwares, including Revit, AutoCAD, and CadWork to model various components.
- Model structures and components in various softwares
- Create shop drawings, takeoffs, and machine files
- Create takeoffs for material ordering and cut lists for material optimization
- Identify opportunities to improve process and methods
Skills and Experience
- Qualified degree from an accredited architecture school
- Minimum of 4 years of experience; experience in private residential preferred
- Excellent in 3D modeling softwares (Revit, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, etc)
- Understanding of Type V construction and how private residential projects are put together
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options, commensurate with experience
- Excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance
- The opportunity to join a new and exciting way of creating buildings!
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.