BIM Manager - ArchiCAD
About this role
A world-renowned practice known for pushing the boundaries of BIM technology and high tech design, are looking for a talented BIM ArchiCAD manager with large-scale project experience to join their Sydney office.
- Leading the BIM delivery of large, high-profile projects.
- Providing BIM support and guidance for the architecture and design teams.
- Developing project-specific workflows and strategies.
- Training and development of staff in BIM softwares especially ArchiCAD.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM coordination or management role.
- Experience working as part of a project coordination team.
- Experience of developing BIM workflows and implementing BIM strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of ArchiCAD gained from working on live projects.
- Experience of delivering projects to Australian BIM standards.
Benefits and Culture
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- Industry leaders in their field
- Add award winning, internationally recognised projects to your portfolio