Revit Architect wanted for Boutique Studio
About this role
A mid-level Revit Architect is required to join a growing boutique studio with plenty of opportunity to contribute to the design and delivery of a range of projects of varying scales. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, innovative practice with a proven track record of working with complex projects with their own in-house construction team. This is a great opportunity to manage projects, meetings and oversee a small team.
- Take ownership of projects, liaison with clients and consultants
- Take projects from design development to completion
- Mentor junior staff
- Work across various sectors
Skills and experience
- Architecture qualification and 6-7 years industry experience
- Revit fluency
- Highly experienced across all phases of the architectural process, particularly feasibility studies, DA, CC and CD
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage people well, working with strengths/weaknesses to maximise productivity + positive teamwork.
Benefits and culture
- See your projects built
- Flexible working conditions
- Access to career development opportunities
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.