Junior/Middleweight Furniture Designer
About this role
An east London design studio specialising in the creation of bespoke furniture for commercial interiors is seeking an experienced junior-to-middleweight for a six-month contract with a view to extending. It will be offered on either on annual salary or day rate dependent on the candidate's preference.
For this fantastic opportunity you must have excellent problem-solving skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to communicate clearly both visually and verbally. Projects and product are wide-ranging for many well known clients.
- Developing concepts from a brief.
- Creating visuals (renders etc) for presentation of product.
- Engineering ideas from third parties and creating manufacture drawings.
- Client liaison and project management including site meetings.
- Back-up to the sales team where required.
Skills and Experience
- Must be Skilled in SolidWorks, KeyShot, InDesign.
- Knowledgeable in furniture materials and construction.
- Proficient in space planning and CAD packages.
- Experience in Ashlar Velum Graphite an advantage.
- Responsive to fast deadlines and short lead times.
- Personable, well psoresented, motivated and hardworking.
- Working knowledge of Wix website platforms would be advantageous.
- Hand sketching and Photoshop/Illustrator also a bonus.
Interior Designer/ Documenter - Immediate Start
Add diverse and interesting projects to your CV with an inclusive, dynamic bunch. Bring your Revit talent to an established, global practice and work on an iconic international project. Start immediately
Senior Residential Designer - Maternity Cover
Flexible contract for high-end residential project. This is great opportunity to join a lovely studio with a close-knit team of designers, based in a great location and working in a very relaxed atmosphere.