About this role
An established and award winning international architecture/design firm is looking for a BIM Coordinator to join their NYC team.
- Coordinate internal project workflows
- Prepare models and perform clash detection
- Ensure BIM model standards are maintained
- Working closely with BIM Manager to develop office standards
- Provide advice/training/support to colleagues
- Liaise with external design teams to coordinate BIM models
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Architecture or Architectural Technology
- 5+ years' professional experience
- 3 years' demonstrable experience with BIM projects
- Advanced knowledge of Revit
- Additional knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroStation, Rhino preferable
- Extraordinary communication and problem solving skills
- Technical understanding with proven experience of large scale projects
This is an fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated candidate wishing to join one of the world's leading design studios.
Sr. Project Manager Education
A national multidisciplinary design firm rooted in architecture and engineering , is looking for a Senior Project Architect with experience in Art, Community and Education to join their Sacramento team.
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.