Business Development Manager - Education
About this role
Major national AEC firm in DTLA is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Business Development professional to expand the company reach and seek out educational clients and opportunities. As a Business Development Manager, you should have the ability to interact well in various business and social settings with all types of people maturely and professionally. The ideal candidate has an extensive network and a track record of winning new business.
- Initiating and developing contacts with new and existing clients; identifying key decision-makers.
- Arranging meetings between key Company personnel and potential new and existing clients.
- Facilitating the client development process by providing information, promotional materials and advice to potential clients
- Collaborating directly with the Studio Leader in developing the marketing plan.
- BA in Marketing, Business or Communications
- 5+ years of experience as a business development representative or related position with significant client contact.
- Ability to motivate others and develop teamwork, excellent writing and speaking skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Computer literate in CRM, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Prior experience with A/E/P/I or construction services firm is desirable.
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.