About this role
One of Sydney's leading suppliers of premium window furnishings are looking for a Decorative Sales Consultant to join their team. The company is a family operated business, with a fantastic culture- they pride themselves on their customer service, and as such this must be reflected in the successful candidate. They provide their clients with a full range of interior solutions, including blinds, awnings, shutters, upholstery and curtains, using respected and premium brands. The successful candidate will have demonstrable sales experience within the interiors industry, preferably within window furnishings. Being able to measure, being technically minded and having a thorough knowledge of the leading textile brands is highly desirable
- Generate sales with residential and commercial clients in accordance with a performance-based sales target.
- Liaise with other sales consultants, sales support team, and suppliers
- Oversee progression of projects
- Maintain and develop industry relationships to ensure continuous workflow
- Achieve sales KPI's and targets
Skills & Experience
- Previous sales experience within the interiors industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience working with a range of clients; stakeholders, including decorators, suppliers and manufactures.
- Self-motivated and self-directed working within a team environment
Culture & Benefits
- Respected name within the interiors industry
- Competitive salary and commission structure, salary dependent on experience
- Supportive, sociable work environment