Sales Account Manager (Territory)
About this role
A luxury commercial furniture company is looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a strong network of contacts to represent their growing brand in the US. As the lone representative for the LA market, you will be responsible for acting as the brand ambassador for the US; building relationships by embodying the ethos of the company through every transaction. This is a major opportunity for someone who knows the Southern CA market and desires a new kind of challenge.
- Traveling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with clients by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Strategize with Australian leadership on how to best approach and expand market presence
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory.
- Attending trade shows to promote company products and services.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years experience working with commercial Interior Furnishings
- Ability to develop and strengthen relationships focused on the A&D community
- Ideally experience in the A&D market
- Great communicator, excellent presentation skills as well as highly organised
- An existing network of architects, designers and end-users
- Proven track record in a similar dynamic customer service role
- Down to earth, fun and ambitious.