Senior Interior Designer
About this role
An Architectural + Design firm based in Irvine, CA is seeking a Senior Interior Designer with the experience in hospitality, specifically hotel experience in ground up development.
- Lead project teams through all design phases, playing an integral role in the concept development
- Maintain extensive knowledge of products and materials specific to Hospitality
- Actively lead design presentations to clients and effectively vision, programming and details
- Produce design and construction drawings and do modeling
- Maintain project on time and on budget
- Review and direct design development, schematic design and construction documents for accuracy and FF&E specification phases.
- Mentor junior staff
- Maintain current client relationship and contribute to new business development
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or higher from an accredited program
- 8+ years of experience in hospitality, specifically hotel experience in ground up development
- Proficiency in Revit is required
- Successful experience in hotel ground up development projects
- Proficiency in 3D modeling software, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office is required
- Advanced knowledge of hotel design standards and operations
- Accomplished understanding and knowledge of hospitality design principles, materials and finishes
- Strong experience in the management and implementation of a design concept through completion
- Comprehensive knowledge in management and coordination of FF&E specification
- Knowledge of construction materials specifically applicable to hospitality design
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and communication skills
Incredible office culture. Hard working, passionate about what they are doing and very team focused. Will promote from within and will support long term.