About this role
Culver City firm seeks a Project Architect to join their design team, with a focus on educational, K-12 work. Effective communication skills are key to this role, as you will be interfacing with project teams, outside consultants, firm leadership, and clients on a regular basis.
- Develop multiple mid-sized projects in terms of scope and design
- Oversee production of construction documents, building details, and specifications
- Lead and manage construction document review and construction administration phases
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Coordinate and communicate fluidly with both internal and external teams, as well as with clients
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years of post-graduate experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit
- Understanding of building code and DSA requirements
- Strong understanding of building systems, materials applications and construction techniques
- Proven ability to oversee and manage project teams
- Architectural license preferred
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.