Senior Interior Designer - High End
About this role
The role will suit a highly capable, Senior Interior Designer looking to work with a small team on boutique and high-end projects. The role has the potential for significant career progression and business development prospects. You will need proven experience in a similar role managing all stages of a project. A well curated portfolio of works will be essential for interviews. Strong attention to detail is well regarded.
- Being second in charge to Head Designer / director
- You will posses excellent communication skills to build strong client relationships
- You will be working on a variety of projects across sectors and dealing with international clientele.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience
- ArchiCad well regarded
- Must have strong attention to detail and strong sense of creativity
- Strong portfolio demonstrating previous experience in complex projects
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong client and leadership skills are essential.
- Excellent knowledge of local suppliers and contractors.
- A passion for Interior Design
Benefits and culture
- Working in the heart of Melbourne's design hub
- Work/life balance
- Frequent outings with the team
- Friday Drinks