About this role
One of Australia's latest premium furniture suppliers are looking for a Logistic Coordinator to join their dynamic team. With fresh branding, a cool inner-city showroom, great products and some big projects under their belts, this young company are making waves in the commercial furniture industry. The position is 4 days a week and requires a self-managing individual with a wide range of skills and strong customer service experience.
- Plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service.
- Supervise orders, and track inventory levels, work with the sales team to understand pipeline, and ensure that inventory is always in stock to meet customer delivery times.
- Deliver orders to site, engage with clients and assemble furniture
- Process orders and data entry
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- High attention to detail and good administrative skills
- Proactive, organised, logical and process-driven outlook
- Strong ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
- The ability to work independently and as part of our team
Benefits and Culture
- Stunning Northside work space.
- On-site parking available.
- Working for a dynamic, growing company.
- Lunch provided during staff meetings weekly.