Project Lead Architect
About this role
This is a great opportunity for someone ambitious looking to have significant involvement in a high-quality project. This top-tier practice is looking for a Project Leader with experience throughout the complete project lifecycle. Construction knowledge is a must and local or AUS/UK experience strongly preferred. To be considered you will ideally have 7-10+ years experience in a professional design focused practice.
This is an iconic Australasian practice which has a strong design driven culture. Their world class professionals provide a supportive environment and foster some of the best design talent in Auckland.
- Work within an established team to deliver high-end projects
- Work independently and with initiative, overseeing juniors and leading projects
- Client liaison and consultant coordination
Skills and experience
- Architect with 7-10+ years experience
- Experienced Revit user
- Capable of working in a collaborative team environment
- Self motivated, able to lead on a project and manage a small team
- Experience in commercial or education projects of large scale, ie +$100 million
- Confident in coordinating directly with other disciplines
- Experienced in technical development of the design and construction documentation
- Able to drive strong design outcomes.
Benefits and culture
- Recognised top tier studio
- High profile New Zealand projects
- Fun & social work environment
- Central office location and views!
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.