Sustainability Manager - Global Architecture Practice
About this role
This award-winning, international architectural practice has an un-rivalled reputation. The studio is fast-paced and creative, and fosters an open and inclusive environment. The group is seeking a proactive, accredited professional to further develop and improve their sustainable design and operations, systems and implementation, standards, communications and research. Working closely with the Global Sustainability Practice Leader, the Sustainability Manager will assist and advise teams in establishing progressive sustainable design goals, and act as a bridge between the project teams and sustainability resources. Tap into your strong network and make your mark in your area of expertise with a practice that has an international reach!
- Assist the Practice Leader to further develop and implement principles for design and business operations, based on the practice’s emerging sustainability strategy
- Drive specific activities, including developing and implementing sustainability management systems
- Develop a data collection, monitoring and reporting infrastructure system
- Liaise with international offices, client groups and other stakeholders
- Promote and coordinate sustainability & ecology related research in all of our locations
- Stay continually up-to-date on environmental developments, legislation and accords, and their impact on the built environment
Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in a design or engineering related field
- Masters or PhD in a sustainability related subject
- Professional sustainability accreditation/certification– e.g. LEED, BREEAM, Greenstar, WELL etc.
- Expert knowledge in sustainability design both locally and internationally
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong existing network within built environment industry and expert community
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
Benefits & Culture
- Put your expertise to work in a role that can make a difference
- Work where your contribution is valued and your initiative is encouraged
- Join an exceptional and diverse team; 50+ nationalities
- Participate in a global mentoring scheme and a CPD programme
- Stay healthy with yoga, meditation, a book club, fruit and team sports
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.